Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Stir-crazy

So I've been struggling lately with ideas of where my life is going. I know that I can't stay in Montana my whole life. That's not me. I can't stay here and Kalispell working for the rest of my life. What would I do? Who would I do it with? What about my creative endeavors? All that's here for me in Kalispell is my family and friends but I can't base my life off of them. I need to leave again. To where? I'm not sure. Of course I want to be back in the city, but I don't know if it's time to head back there yet. Perhaps Seattle or even LA. I don't know, but I'm feeling a bit stir-crazy lately. I can't live a boring life of getting up and going to the same normal job everyday. Do that for another 50+ years? SHUT UP. I have so much I need to do. So much I need to accomplish. And if making money is all that matters-and getting that money doing something I'm not really passionate about-then I'd rather but poor as hell doing something that challenges and excites me. Maybe I want a family-some day-but right now I'm not ready to settle down. I want to focus on me and my career. I want to focus completely on theatre and music and whatever else I want to do. I'm going to go to beauty school but after that I think I need to get out again. Go explore, see the world again. I'm scared to go off alone, but look how well it turned out last time. I have grown so much, and done so much that now my life is feeling stagnant again. I'm itching to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment