Thursday, July 15, 2010

Busy

We opened HAIR last Friday, and it's going really well. I really love this show. It makes me laugh and cry every night. It's really, truly beautiful. I mean, if you think about it, that is really amazing because I've seen it come together and I've seen each song and scene a gagillion times. But I really, truly adore it.
And the people. I love everyone so much. Everybody is super nice and super supportive, even if I mess up and a fly line gets fucked up. The actors are fantastic and so much fun. They know that they can count on me, and that I care about them so they can come to me whenever. My favorite is when I get hugs. It makes me feel good inside, what can I say? I'm already thinking about how they're leaving in a few weeks and I'm going to be so sad. I'm going to miss them terribly. At least Eric, Ann and Jen are staying. They're fantastic. I was hoping Wendy would be staying, but she got offered another job, so boohoo. I know you don't know who these people are, but just know that they are amazing. Sweetest people ever and uber talented. I melt at Eric's voice, he plays Claude in HAIR. He's the type of person you just want to hug all the time. There are a few that aren't staying that I wish with all my heart that they would because I love having them around, but alas, I cannot control their jobs. Hopefully I'll meet up with them once I move to New York in just over a month *cough cough* one month, 5 days. Eeek. So exciting!

Oh! My best friend/wife came and saw the show last night. Got a lap dance sort of thing from Fabio. She enjoyed it profusely. I can't wait for more friends to come see it.

We start Grand Night rehearsals on Tuesday. I'm being bumped up to ASM, so I'm pretty excited. (I'm also really excited because I don't have any props to deal with!!!!) I can't wait to get working on it, so I'm loving not having to work until 6pm every night this week. :)

So that's my life right now, ATP. Thus it's really all I have to talk about.

I actually did, however, have some time to see SHOUT! at FVCC this last weekend, it was pretty good. I was just happy to see my girls. This upcoming Saturday I get to see a whole ton of mis amigos in Once Upon A Mattress there. Pretty stoked.

So theatre...that's all I do. And shop. Haha. I've been preparing for the move, but I know it's going to get quite overwhelming here pretty soon. :/

Oh well! It'll be worth it!

Peace,
Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment