Sunday, July 25, 2010

One Week Left :(

Only one more week of HAIR. Sooooo sad. Seriously.
We had a fantastic bbq tonight though, at this absolutely incredible house. Gorgeous. And made me completely jealous.
Oh! And Fabio and I found out that we're birthday buddies. We're pretty much the awesomest.
My life has been completely altered in this last month. I have a whole new mind set.
And only 4 weeks from today until I move!

I'm sorry if I seem all over the place tonight, I just have so much going on!

The shows have been going well. But we haven't had one where everything has gone perfect yet. Something always has to go wrong you know? The other night out headsets went out. The only people who could hear each other were me and MissT because we have wireless headsets. But we couldn't hear the booth, which was no bueno. We fucking rocked it though. Even flying the actors turned out spotless. And they didn't even know about it until the show ended. Yes, we are bad ass!

Speaking of Miss T, she's leaving next week too. :( I'm sooooo sad. I heart her. But I'll probably see her in October or November, whenever she comes to New York. I'm seriously getting so attached to the people. Ugh. I hate this part right here. Is it normal to know people for a month, and be completely heart broken when they leave? Or maybe I'm just very attached.

Well. There's not much newness in my life. It's just been a lot of fun and a lot of amazing shows. :)

Peace, Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment