Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm posting this during class because I'm awesome like that. It's hitting me that I actually have to get down to business and do homework now. Boooooo. Haha. I have dropped and added several classes since last week trying to find a schedule that I wouldn't want to shoot myself in the face because of it. I think I'm good now. You just have to know when you're actually going to invest yourself in something.

So my birthday were amazing. Sash, Shane and Brystal got here late because of a snowstorm here on the east coast, so they ended up driving from Chicago. Crazy shit. But they got here on the 27th, which was my birthday. So once they got here we went to dinner at Maracas, where I got my free sombrero, cake, beads and shot of tequila. what a blast. Haha
Most of the weekend consisted of showing them the city, and making sure they had a great time. It was fantastic. I wish they didn't have to leave. I wanted them to stay forever. Shane wanted to. :)

So that was a basic overview of my weekend, but I apparently have to participate, so I gotta go.

Peace,
Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment