Monday, January 17, 2011

Not alcoholics, just 21-year-olds

Saturday marks the end of my Christmas vaca, which I'm both ok with and sad about. I'm excited to get back to the city-Kalispell leaves little room for me to play, but I'm sad to be leaving my friends and family again. It's something I'll just have to get used to since I don't see myself leaving New York anytime soon...ever. At least I have something to look forward to one week from this Wednesday and that would be Sash, Shane and Brystal coming to the city to celebrate my birthday!!!! Twenty-first on the 27th! I'm so ready to be legal. I'm the baby around here and it sucks like a bitch. And when I come home for the summer, we'll dominate the bar scene...but not to the point of alcoholism, of course. Actually. I'm thinking of getting a job as a bartender for a summer job, so we'll actually see about that. Haha.

So back to my birthday...I'm excited to celebrate it with so many great people. While they're here...well, there, we're going to sight-see since it's all of their first times in New York (yay cherry popping), and we'll be seeing some shows, and a lot of bars. Haha. Go big or go home, right? We're all very excited that bars don't close 'til 4 there, unlike here, which is 2. But again, not alcoholics.

I can't wait for them to meet my roomies, and other friends, and vice versa. Everyone has heard so much about each other though, they probably feel like they already do know each other.

Anyway, I'm beyond excited, and I'll have to share all the details with you in two weeks!

Until then...
Peace,
Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment