Sunday, December 12, 2010

Almost Christmas

Thank God it's almost Christmas.
My roomie and I made the mistake of going to Rockefeller Center last night. Let's all be glad that Bree and Jamila aren't in prison for killing people today. SOOOOO many people. We were naive to not even think that it would be like that. We couldn't even walk. Now, I never like being crowded by people, and I just like to speed walk and get places, but last night I noticed that I was particularly on edge. So I'm thankful I get to go home soon. It will let me slow down, and de-stress. I'm so high strung here; I need to get out of the city for a while. Don't get me wrong. I ADORE it here, and will miss it dearly while I'm in Kalispell. But everyone needs a break every now and then.

I also need to get away from the people here. Like, my friends and stuff. I'm not angry or upset with them, nor am I tired of them. In fact, it's mostly just one person who I have to leave and clear my head so I can figure out how I'm going to deal with him. This is hard shit right here.

I'm most excited to see my friends back home. My life isn't complete without Sasha, and I have been ready since the day I left to get back to her. She's a huge part of what's keeping my heart in Montana. What you have to understand is that Sash and I are like sisters. She's basically part of the family. We do everything together. Example: It's 12:30 at night, I text Sasha, "I want cake. Walmart?" Sasha text Bree, "I'll be right over." We live across the street from each other. We hate going places alone, and we always had each other to tag along, but now we're over 2,000 miles apart. Imagine how hard that has been on us. Truthfully, we're pretty much the same person in two different bodies, the only big difference is that she's a hopeless romantic where as I am somehow quite jaded and care more about my career than finding my "true love" right now. Plus I just don't trust guys. They're teases and I want to punch them...but not always. And never my gay boys because I love them. I can have a soft spot for guys, but they really have to prove themselves to me. I'm a lot to handle because of my independence, and sassiness, and intensity...I think I have a mindset of a guy and that scares them. But that's also how I weed them out; if they can't handle me now, NEXT. haha. I don't need them, I'm my own person, and I'm proud of that fact.

Anyway, going back to going home...I'm also excited to see all my other friends-Katiekins, and Jackie, and Aaron, and Shaneypops, and Mac too! Mac just got out of Basic for the Airforce, and I'm very excited to see him. My friends are soooo important to me. They know that. I'll love them until the day I die.

I'm also excited to see my family. I miss them a lot, and I can't wait to spend Christmas with them. It's probably my favorite day of the year because my entire family gets together and we're all happy. Most of the time. haha. I just can't wait to hug them all.

So that's my "I can't wait to go home" blog. haha. But, really...it'll be sooooo nice. :)

Peace,
Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment