Friday, March 12, 2010

Disney

I'm on a Disney kick today. My friend, Shilo, and I are listening to Disney songs in the green room here at school. They're the best of the best.

I wish I was Jasmine. Not just in a show, but in general. Live my life as Jasmine, with a pet tiger and everything. I guess I'll settle for playing her in a show. There needs to be a musical made for Broadway. Soon, I'm sure. Though I hear they are currently working on turning Dumbo into a show. Um..love Dumbo, but Aladdin would be better. Oh well, it gives me time to move to New York and lost weight so I can look hot in a Jasmine costume.
I also would love to play Belle so I could sing "oh isn't this amazing. It's my favorite part because...you'll see...here's where she meets Prince Charming, but she won't discover that it's him 'til chapter three." That's all. haha. Though I'm probably more likely to play Belle than Jasmine. :( Ariel would be cool too.

So I don't know why I shared that, but perhaps you're interested in my future endeavors.
Since I'm on the topic of who'd I'd like to play...

Ilse in Spring Awakening.
SA is my favorite show, and I could definitely see myself as an Ilse. Her songs are right in my range, and she's such a fascinating character.

Elphaba in Wicked.
What girl doesn't want to play Elphaba? Unless they want to play Glinda. Along those same lines, would play the Wicked Witch of the West in Wiz Oz. Or Dorothy, if I must. But only for the shoes. :)

Rizzo in Grease
She has the best songs: Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee and There are Worse Things I Could Do.

Mimi or Maureen in Rent
Anything in Rent would be awesome, but either of those two would be fantastic. I mean, Maureen is so fucking fun, especially since she gets to sing "Take Me or Leave Me." Which is my soooong. But Mimi gets to sing "Light My Candle" and "Out Tonight." hmmm...

Kate Monster/Lucy the Slut in Avenue Q
Awesome songs. Would be super fun.

Olive in Spelling Bee
Fuuun. Again, fantastic songs.

Also, anyone in Hair

Lola in Damn Yankees
"Whatever Lola Wants (Lola Gets)" is one of my audition songs. It would be super fun to do.

Of course there's probably a shit ton more, but I just can't think right now. But that's a pretty good list. Should keep me busy throughout my life. Plus being in new musicals, and working on my musical career and tv shows and movies and my fashion design projects. Yes. That's the kind of person I'll be. It's not for celebrity, it's doing what I love. I think maybe I'll go to a fashion design school after I get my B.A. hmmmm. Something to think about...

I think that's all for now. Don't want to bore you too much. :)

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment