Friday, November 26, 2010

Bree's experiment

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know about this little experiment that I'm doing. It is tentatively called "Bree's 30 Days 'Til Christmas Christmas Song Spectacular," but only because I haven't really thought of anything else to call it.
So far I've posted an explanation video, and my first video today for the Little Drummer Boy. I did it in one take, and I'm bummed because when I uploaded them the sound is off from what I'm actually saying. But I just know that I have to use something besides photobooth to record now. :)
You can check out my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Breeisms?feature=mhsn

So follow me, friend me, watch me. Whatever. :) It's just a fun little thing that I'm doing.

Also. I'd like you to know that it's 30 days until Christmas, and 25 days until I go home to Montana and see my bestie frienzies, and my PUPPIES and my family. :) So excited!!!

And in 2 months from tomorrow...I'll be 21. Wooohooo!

So I don't really have much to say. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I went to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I froze to death (or my feet did), but it was really neat to see.
So have a great rest of October!

Peace,
Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment