Sunday, April 24, 2011

Idiot

Tonight is American Idiot's closing night on Broadway. You may not care, and perhaps you think that a Green Day musical would be stupid. Let me tell you, it's not. Granted, it's right up my alley-rock musical? Hell fuckin yes. But it's really a crazy good show. And even though it's closing, it's going to go on tour, so definitely try seeing it if it comes to a town near you.

I've been listening to the entire cast album today. "21 Guns" is my favoooooriiiiite. I'm in love with it. The entire album is fantastic, though, and I've never been a huge Green Day fan. A song here and there, ya know? You can find a lot of bootlegs (naughty, naughty) on youtube, so you should try to check some out. :)

Now, I'm going back to my grant writing.

Peace,
Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment